Realization

Small things really matter in my life. A new beginning of another part of my journey is just ahead. And when I was drawing deep inside my soul, I feel like I was waiting for this.

When u have to walk and there is no road to walk on, how do u feel? Searching for a new thing is always interesting. While I was talking today, at this night (2.15am), with my sis, she identify that, I have always interest for exceptions. And that’s the base from where all the problems start from. Most important thing is that, what ever I want to do, I need to enjoy that, or love that. Or at least I have to have some interest on that. I am good at only those activities that I find something new, interesting, where you can solve problems your ways, and create or implement your ideas. But that can’t bring the consistency.

Now, some of the renowned people are telling me that, I have to understand what others want from me or what the situation demands. Mostly, I have to learn how to hide myself in a crowd! I also realize the urgency of that. Yes, to change a system, you need to be a part of the systems. I knew that, but I can’t be that. Living in uncertainty is never being easy. But that’s also a part of life. This time I will also be the part of the system.

I have taken this quiz test 3rd time in a raw and the result is still same!

So lets share it ..IF I were in 24 I would be..

You are part Jack Bauer. You are an aggressive and heroic figure. You think rules are only for kids, and try to break them at least once everyday (or hour). You like to get help from others especially your best friends. To complete a task, you are willing to do whatever it takes - be it the right way or the wrong one[ is it?!]. Also, you could totally kick Chuck Norris' ass.

You are part Bill Buchanan. You are a law abiding citizen and in your world, rules are the driving force behind anything and everything. Your leadership charisma is something talked about by others, and instead of doing things differently you do different things. You have an uncanny knack of staying calm in tense situations and your tone is testimony to that. Keep the cool attitude and you will surely overcome the most perilous situations.


1 comment:

ETHA said...

Hello Biby cletus,

Thanks for your appreciation..

Warm regards

Etha