WIN ....WIN and ..WIN....




wow wow wow.....

Everyone knows what happened at 7th APRIL.YH we won against South Africa!

I was really upset, the way our boyz were playing after entering the super eight.But I never loss my faith on them.

That day, my TV card was not working!and my twin sis was not yet come from her medical.So, i wonder..what to do..! Cricinfo was the only hope left for me!(but instead of watching u r reading ..u can understand my feeling!)
While i saw the score 32/0, i felt like ,"starting is good,they are really now playing today!can't we WIN!!!"

After Bangladesh lost her 1st wicket, me and my sis started watching the game at her room[thank god her ward was over:)]
Trust me when ever Bangladesh lost a wicket, i was just thinking of who is LEFT! I think whole nation was thinking like same....and praying for BD team!
Aftab, Ashraful and Mashrafi(pagla) ...three bating heroes of the day! At the last over Ashraful needed 13 runs...me and Eva(my sis)were thinking like 6 balls.....ASH had to play either 3fours and 1run or 1six+1four+3ones!.....
but ASH was out at the first ball of the over! I feel so sad for him..only 13 runs away from his another century....87 out of only 83 balls!!!!!!!

But apart from that i like the way he leads other to bat at the crease..that's what we desire from him all the time.......and first time i felt like now ASH is showing that he is no more immature

After we got the victory...i was jumping on Eva's BED! and she was trying to sleep..heewaa..
Well I wish i could also join the celebrating team at TSC..cell phone was the last hope to shout with friends!:(

Well,in the evening, most of the boyz had coloured hair!(as last night was holy ;)_and BD Jerseys are all over the campuses...
I felt so excited that i decided to write blog very seriously!!hahaha

Nahid was telling me.."well that's nice that u r not start playing CRICKET!!!" ;)

well through out the MATCH..one thing made me proud..and that is, the whole stadium was shouting "BANGLADESH..BANGLADESH...."and we can hear it !! so LOUD! (one can easily think that they are playing in BANGLADESH!!)

MY dear TIGERS..I am really very proud of U....:D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi eth, like ur writting. it's awesum. actually love ur feelings dat u shared. it's really inspiring & amaized me. we all proud of our tiger team. they rox.
hope 2 see ur words in future.

Unknown said...

HELLO!!! its sohel, really liked your comments and feelings with the writings. hope everybody was proud with the BD tigers and we are waiting for your nice writings in future.

accordingtoali said...

hip hip hurray ! BD won .. and etha wrote. (Y)