Ikrra Bikra Dhum!!

I have tremendous pain in my gum, as my wisdom teeth (akkel dath) are start growing. I hardly can open my mouth while I want to eat!! Its seem like that when ever you have some knowledge of wisdom(!!), to express it, you have to take some pain!! (Just kidding, I need to go to the Dentist! you can check out this site http://www.doctorndtv.com [if you are a doctor then u should check it out!] hey that’s an Indian web! I didn't notice. And at last I watch "Guru" today! Some of the incidents and dialogs remind me the film "Aviator". But I like the Hindi flavor as well...)

Yesterday night,
Bangladesh again lost against England :( While I was watching the match under the blanket (: D) I wonder how could I write about this match when my country is loosing! Then suddenly I realize, how Bangladeshi sports reporters may feel while they have to write about the Match!! Though our bowlers have played really well otherwise why England has to take 45 overs! I don't know if the semifinal dream is yet over or not! But fortune favors the Brave! And what ever our boys lost or won.....They are brave enough as tigers! : D

Last eight overs,
England needed eight runs to win and next 3 overs were median!! Then I though, if we can't take nay more wicket lets not give them any opportunity to run! Even the last deciding run was not easy for the English to take; D

But still I am sad and now we need result!! Well not only Bangladeshi cricketers are changed! Supporters as well!
Cheers to us!!!



No comments: