Old memories!!!


14 th April was the NOBO BORSHO( beginning of Bengali new year).....But for the first time I didn't go out of my home in this day! I just don't want to!(mom was really sad for that)... ..

The day starts with "Pani vhat"( rice+water!) and different types of "Vartas"[ I really like to eat :) but can’t explain you what type of food this is!] and reading "Chokro" by Sirsendu. After a long long time, a day just for myself, whatever way I want to spend it,

I can!!!

I like Eva’s Shari, and the way she dressed for PAYLA Baishak (1st day of Bengali New Year!) and she was prepared for the concert at My University! L.R.B (a very famous band) came to our concert and they announced to go for hunt of talented singers(!!) as they were very much impressed of our singing! I wish I was there! I really missed that!

Though it’s not her first time at any of my university concert, and most of AIUBIANs know that I have a TWIN. But still….One girl (I couldn’t find out who is she) came to Eva and ask her, did we know each other? Eva smiled ;D(as we have to often face this situation! hihihih) and said “No”! Then the girl said, “But I knew a girl like you!” Then Eva replied,” But she has short hair!” The girl looked at her shocked! My sis smiled (with all her teeth) and said “We are twin!” And my sis’s friends (her gang) didn’t understand what’s going on! (ha-ha)

Being twin is not bad! And recently we both are missing our school & college days’ funs that we had! I was leader of Trojans’ and Eva was Spartans’ (anti party)! As it was our 1st year of college and most of girls of Holy Cross didn’t learn yet how to recognize us (as my hair was not short that time; D) So most of the time, they told Eva about the plan that we had for the annual sports to beat Spartans (thinking that its ETHA!) and same to her group! Though after six months, if someone told us “ Oh! You are twin!”, then my friends got very angry and asked us, ” you are twin?!” as we are just opposite of each other.

I was really sad today. But if you have some true friends around you…it doesn’t take time to smile :) again!...

2 comments:

Flamingo said...

hey..thsi ones good tooi will read the rest later.coz i gotta go i am beee jee. aste dhiray lekho.give us time to read.;)

ETHA said...

Thik Hey Yaar( alright)..I will write slowly..;)