"If It's Going to Be Its Up to Me"


I am Somebody. I can do something. I will make it Happen, I believe I will succeed. I will do what only I can and must do. I will take charge and I will take control. I will assume leadership of self. "The Force of faith in Allah and the belief in me"

To look at my dreams, set my goals to  keep my mission on course, because I believe  inside me is that Force. I will not be intimidated into silence and retreat. I will not be manipulated by prejudice of any kind. I will challenge the boundaries that would limit my goals and my dreams which I have pathetically and pitifully believed for so long. Example: I'm too shy'.

I will not be fenced in by these negative assumptions. I will not allow frustration to make me cash in and give up and quit. I'm under New Orders from my Higher Power who tells me "If it’s going to come true - it’s up to you" To whom I respond, "I am, I can, I will".

I will not indulge in negative fantasies that distract, depress, defuse or defocus my attention, thereby taking me off course. I will face my fears of failure and accomplish something wonderful anyway. I will not allow problems, pressure, pain, negative forecasts, and facts and figures to discourage me, or become my excuse for quitting and distract me from my dreams.

I will let my faith in Allah and I am in control of every decision I make and every action I take. I will let My Hopes lead me; I will not surrender leadership to my hurts, or lack of resources. Allah is in control of the present and the future. Allah is at work in me, giving me the will and the power to achieve my purpose.

I believe that I have received much from Allah so I must give something back by accomplishing something worthwhile before I die. I owe this to my Lord and Savior, parents, family and friends. I believe that with divine inspiration and courage, I can manipulate and turn:
Obstacles into Opportunities
Stumbling blocks into Stepping stones
Problems into Creative Possibilities
Mistakes can become my most Trusted Teachers
Failure become the Key to Unlock New doors

I believe in Hope, I am addicted to Hope. Hope is an emotional reaction that promises life but can't guarantee that all of its promises will be fulfilled. Hope is my decision. It will be completed, will be  fulfilled and it will keep  me alive and alert. I believe Allah is and will always be Alive. He is way ahead of me maneuvering in the silence and the shadows. I know he really cares for me and I will trust Allah. Today, or maybe next week, I will encounter new forces that will become Sources to lead my adventure to the break-through it needs.

"If it’s to Be It’s Up To Me"


Right that's what called positive frame of mind and that's what it should be. Everything depends on me. I want to have a life that when I write about it I dazzle. And you know it’s not easy to dazzle me!


No comments: