Random Thoughts...part I

For the first time, today, I felt like: life might be not that difficult, that I always thought of it.
I start implementing a new routine for my life. I woke up at 3:40 am today: D. Well, well, but didn't read the texts that I thought I would read! lol
Umm, not bad; as it's just a beginning. I will start reading from 6:30 am. Tried to read a self development book that I recently got from a new friend: but, hmmm, seems like, it's not yet my cup of tea. I heard a bird is singing near my window; man! and it's not the regular crow! lol 
That's the advantage of waking up early. Again, I heard its singing. :-D cool. Now, feeling a bit drowsy...lol

Some habits that I am going to implement:
1.     Scheduling,
2.     Drinking 2 Liters of water every day,
3.     Bringing back the workout habit again,
4.     Eating fruits and lots of vegetable,
5.     Trying to get rid of laziness that I have lol,
6.     Evaluating my activities and myself!
7.     Listening News all types,
8.     Reading newspaper (i always do lol),
9.     Writing regularly into my blog and make it a habit
10. Taking care of myself: P according to my brother that should be my 1st priority! he he he

Oh...I want my breakfast & read news paper ..cya...:D

No comments: