SEEKER of KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM

I was always searching the purpose of my life. Sometimes I felt like its contribution towards development and sometimes I felt it’s the responsibility of prosperity. But gradually as time passes, I felt like I am nearer to explore it. And thanks to my reading habit :)

I never knew my childhood habit of reading out books (Masudrana,Tin gorenda, Jafor iqba's all most all books, Humayun ahmed, Sirshendu, Somoresh, Sunil, Sanjib chotto padhay etc) will be paid off so well. When I was a student of class IX, I was blessed with an awesome library in my school named "Udayan Bidyalaya" where we had a unique librarian who made sure we had all kind of books from liberation wars to Sunils, from Faluda to Kakababu, from Jafor Iqbal to Humayun Ahmed. It was a big treasure for me then compared to "Bisho Sahoti Krendo". I remember I had submitted 19 books to our librarian at the end of the year! Though no student can take more than 2 books ;) privileged??o yeah :). She was so nice to me that, whenever I liked a book, she kindly allowed me to take with pleasure while keeping the track in my library card. I hardly read any English book at that time.Gradually I started to read different English books from 2008 (thanks to Allah and Rabab) and now language is not the concern for me but the topic and writer of the book.

Knowing an international language is a blessing and it opens up an entire world of knowledge in front of me. And I am the hungry fellow, who can't wait but to give a drive into this sea of knowledge and wisdom.

My topic of learning varies from "financial IQ" to "Warren Buffet's way", from "Achievement" to "power of your mind";I wonder if I had read so many books ever in a year before like this year!!! The more I read the more I feel that, I am now the seeker of knowledge and wisdom; and if I would search enough, nothing in this world I wouldn't get. And while I read, I am being surprised that how well balanced the ways of Islam is! And I am realizing all these reading some books of people whose religion is not Islam at all!!! Surprised? Yes, me too. Moreover, these books are not religious books; these are books on success, wealth, mind, memory, etc!!!!!!! which is dragging me to know and appreciate more our religion Islam.

The more I read, the more I feel the urge to know more about the great Muslims we heard from the time of Hazrat Mohammed Salalahi Alhe salam. I want to seek  their wisdom, I want to learn from it and I want to share it with the people of this world. So that we together can achieve a happy, joyful life in this world. We all can enjoy the wealth of life which are abundant. Though I didn't got any way for that yet, but I believe that way will be reviled in front of me soon. May my Allah bless me and help me to reach my destiny. Amen.:D

No comments: