Inspiration

Today is a day full of good newses. :D I hope it will continue through out the year.(insallah and massallah). In the newspaper, I read that our current caretaker government is finalizing a deal with Indian govt. about export our goods in India with out tax. :D That's really a inspiring news for us. Cause, when I was visiting India, we had some biscuits, dal vaja and other Bangladeshi foods and when we shared that with Mr. Banerji[he was become our uncle! lots of discussion we did with him and we really missed him when we were going back.:D the topic started about godfather and ends in politics:)] he said that he never had this kind of taste biscuits ;).

Cheers to Bangladeshi govt and Indian govt. Moreover, now Bangladesh railway is started to rebuild some rail lines as broad gage. yahoooooo. that means we may have that kind of train like we traveled in India. OH, I love this care taker govt. May Allah bless them and long live care taker govt. Moreover, Bangladesh has signed in ASIAN railway agreement, so with in 2008-09, we, Asian can visit any country! I really like traveling:). If Asia also comes out with a same currency like the Euro and didn't required any visa or work permit to work in ASIA, that will open a door to lots of talented people to utilize their potential. And I always prefer a working environment where different people with different cultures are working together. I think thats creates a healthy environment to work. I wish that will happened very soon insallah.

While I was modifying my IGoogle site, I got a cool site with poems and presentations. The style of the presentation is same as I made in my LCP election :)
So, here is the poem of that site, author is unknown:(
BCC: I will describe about the rest of my journey of previous post ;0 very soon insallah.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the straggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

I really like it.


BCC
: Bangladesh is now playing steady today.:)

2 comments:

shubhangi said...

"Don't Quit" was my first post on my blog!!!

It is one of my favorite poems too..

ETHA said...

yaar, hum donoka pasand bohot milta hey :) i hope i said right